You can cancel your subscription at any time and you will continue to be covered through to the end of the period for which you have paid. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any payments made. To cancel, go to your Account page and follow the instructions for cancellation. To see when your billing period ends, click "Billing details" on your Account page.
Please note that the following events can cause a cancellation and are outlined in your agreement:
- If by the end of the Grace Period, we have not been able to successfully charge a valid payment method, your agreement will end on the date of the last billing cycle that was paid. If you decide to re-enroll, you will be subject to the same terms and conditions as a new subscriber.
- If your vehicle has reached its 15th model year, your vehicle no longer meets our eligibility, and your subscription will automatically be cancelled at the end of the billing cycle that starts after the 15th model year (e.g. if the model year of your vehicle is 2007 and your billing cycle starts on the 19th of each month, your subscription will automatically be cancelled on January 18th, 2022);
- If your vehicle odometer exceeds 250,000 km, your vehicle no longer meets our eligibility criteria;
- If you or your vehicle fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria, for misrepresentation or for fraud that is material to your agreement;
- If you sell or transfer your vehicle;
- If you relocate and are no longer a resident of the Province of Ontario;
- If the amount claimed and paid under your agreement matches or exceeds the Maximum Liability;
- If we decide to discontinue the product. In this case, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance.
For items 3. and 5. mentioned above, note that it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription, either directly in your Account page or by contacting our customer support, here.